- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Police says no permission for Deeksha Diwas
Hyderabad: The police have denied permission for the BRS to take up 'Deeksha Diwas' proposed by the party at Telangana Bhavan on Wednesday.The BRS...
The BRS leaders had proposed to observe Deeksha Diwas to mark the anniversary of their party Chief K Chandrashekar Rao. The BRS leaders had planned to take up blood donation in the party office at Telangana Bhavan. However, the police personnel raised objection stating that it was against the code of conduct.
The BRS legal cell head S Bharat argued that they had already taken permission from the Election Commission for taking up the program in the party office and police should not have any objection for this. He said that even the opposition parties were taking up programs in their offices.
The BRS working president KT Rama Rao is slated to visit the Telangana Bhavan in a short while from now.