- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Ranga Reddy: Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy holds tele conference with mandal Agricultural Officers
Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy said that all the eligible farmers will be benefited under Rythu Bandhu scheme
Ranga Reddy: Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy said that all the eligible farmers will be benefited under Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Minister on Thursday held Tele conference meeting with mandal Agricultural Officers at her camp office.
She said that total of 3,04,026 farmers across RR district are eligible for Rythu Bandhu scheme and only 2,64,858 farmers submitted their bank account details.
A total of Rs 336.31 crore was transferred into eligible farmer's bank accounts in monsoon 2020.
She asked every eligible farmer to submit bank account details to avail the scheme.
Minister requested farmers to utilise the money that they received under Rythu Bandhu scheme.
In present financial year a total of Rs 32.25 crore were transferred to 645 families under Rythu Bheema Pathakam, she added.
She further said that farmers should cultivate crops by utilising the funds they receive under Rythu Bandhu scheme.
District Collector Amoy Kumar, Additional Collector Harish, Agricultural Officer Geetha participated in the meeting.