SSC exams from tomorrow, students late by five minutes can be allowed into hall
- SSC exams from tomorrow.
- Students can be late by 5 minutes.
Unlike every year, students will be allowed into the exam hall if they are late by 5 minutes. Though the students are advised to be an hour before the centre, a five-minute grace time is given to the students who are late to the centre. It means, if the exam begins at 9.30 am, the students are allowed inside the centre till 9.35 am.
SSC exams are scheduled to be held from tomorrow from 9.30 am onwards and will end on April 3 with English Paper - 2 exam. Around 5,52,302 students, including 2,55,318 boys and 2,52,492 girls from 11,023 schools, are expected to attend the exam.
- 3 former BSP MLAs, one RJD leader join Congress
- India Sends Another Ship To Cyclone-Hit Mozambique To Assist Relief Work
- Foreign Assets Worth Rs. 800 Crore Unearthed By Karnataka-Goa IT Department
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself At Home In South Mumbai, Probe On
- Civil Society Organisations Launch Campaign On Election Issues