- ECI non-committal over Mizoram NGO body’s demand to move counting date from Sunday
- AWS launches palm-scanning authentication service for companies
- Three held for assaulting students of DAV school in Patna
- Deal for anti-missile/anti-aircraft point defence weapon system for Indian Navy signed
- Climate change to spur bat expansion, rabies virus spillover in US: Study
- OnePlus leading Android smartphone brand during Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023
- Six children sustain injuries in bomb explosion in Begusarai
- PCBL to acquire Aquapharm Chemicals for Rs 3800 crore
- Rs 2000 Crore allocated to Local Bodies for Solid Waste Management, Sewage treatment, Water Supply and Cleanliness
- Japan rolls out trial sales of 'morning-after' contraceptive pills: Report
Students to get textbooks from July 6
The students from the state will get their text books in open market from July 6 of the next month
Hyderabad: The students from the state will get their text books in open market from July 6 of the next month. This was revealed by the director of the government text books publications Srinivasa Chari. He said that they had published chapter wise QR codes in all the text books of the state and added that the code would help the students to view their classes in audio and video modes .
He said that they had made all arrangements for the sale of the text books from class 1 to class 10 across the state . Revealing the reasons behind the delay in the publication of the books , he said that the delay in the finalisation of the paper are and tenders were the reasons. He said that they had handed over contracts to sell the books to 13 private firms .
He said that the books would be sold by those sellers , who are approved the DEOs of the different districts of the state. He urged the parents of the students to lodge complaints with the DEOs concerned if anybody sold the books beyond the fixed price .