- Govt strongly committed to empoverment of tribals: Rathod
- KCR ensured political uplift of tribal people, says Errabelli
- Boat facility launched in Bhadrakali Lake
- 6 men gang rape minor girl near Patna
- Pawan Kalyan's fourth leg of Varahi Yatra from tomorrow, here is schedule
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023: Best Deals, Bank Offers & More
- Another boon for students: Govt to offer breakfast from Dussehra
- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
TDP youth wing president quits party
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) State youth wing president T Veerendar Goud quit the party citing that the party deviated from its original ideology.
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) State youth wing president T Veerendar Goud quit the party citing that the party deviated from its original ideology.
He was active in the party till 2018 elections in which he contested unsuccessfully as Mahakutami candidate from Uppal Assembly segment.
Son of senior Telugu Desam Party leader T Devendar Goud, he was scouting for a suitable political platform to pursue a long political career.
Leaders said that Veerendar is likely to join the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of party national working President JP Nadda who is likely to visit Telangana this week.
The young leader is holding political grip in parts of Rangareddy district.