- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
- Google's AI chatbot Gemini violates India's IT laws: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Celebrities' influence on the fragrance business
- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
- Key investors move NCLT against Byju’s rights issue, firm says yet to get any petition
- WPL created a platform for young players to achieve their dreams: Beth Mooney
- Goldman Sachs downgrades key banking stocks, says goldilocks period over
- India and Netherlands to enhance maritime security in Indian Ocean Region
- Sona BLW Precision shares flare up
Three woman thieves held, 2.5 lakh recovered in Miryalaguda
The Miryalaguda One Town police on Monday arrested three members of an inter-district women thieves gang and recovered Rs 2.50 lakh from their possession.
Miryalaguda: The Miryalaguda One Town police on Monday arrested three members of an inter-district women thieves gang and recovered Rs 2.50 lakh from their possession.
The arrested were identified as Danugula Kavitha of Chilukur mandal, Sampangi Saidamma and Sampangi Tirupatamma of Kodad in Suryapet district.
Briefing the media about their crime history and modus operandi at a press meet held at One Town police station, CI Sada Nagaraju informed that the accused pose themselves as passengers and lift the gold chains and purses of women passengers in buses by diverting their attention.
The CI informed that the trio was involved in several theft cases in buses erstwhile Nalgonda district.