- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
- World Wildlife Day 2024: Date, Theme, History and Significance
- Biotin a vital nutrient beyond beauty
- Salaries delayed for Byju's 20,000 employees, CEO blames investors
Villagers raise question over 2 BHK beneficiaries
Aler (Yadadri-Bhongir): Tensions flared up at the distribution programme of double bedroom houses when some local people obstructed the local BRS MLA...
Aler (Yadadri-Bhongir): Tensions flared up at the distribution programme of double bedroom houses when some local people obstructed the local BRS MLA from enetering the newly constructed 2BHK houses and created a ruckus by vandalising the event in Aler constituency of Yadadri Bhongir district on Tuesday.
In Kolanupaka village of Aler mandal, the villagers alleged that instead of the deserving poor people, only those belonging to the BRS party were selected as the beneficiaries of the double bedroom houses and obstructed the local BRS MLA G Sunitha and stopped her from entering the newly constructed double bedroom houses.
The protesters became out of control and wrecked the tents erected for the programme and broke the chairs set up for the event. They staged a protest with kerosene cans on the Aler-Cheryala road near the double bedroom houses in Kolanupaka. Argument and scuffle took place between the police and the villagers who reached the spot.