- MWC 2024: Nothing Phone 2a Showcase a Refreshing Design
- Industry reforms will continue in our 3rd term also, says FM
- Khammam: Vijay Sankalp Yatra gets huge response
- Khammam: Farmers worried as reservoir dries up
- National Science Day 2024: Scientific Breakthroughs Around the World in 2023
- 19 file nominations for GHMC standing committee
- MWC 2024: Humane AI Pin is Your Ticket to Phone-Free Freedom
- Protect people’s interest at WTO meet, SJM tells Centre
- Two-day national seminar begins
- Telangana govt. likely to release DSC notification tomorrow
Voters list revision for Grama Panchayat election: Nizamabad Collector M Rammohan Rao
The voters list will be amended as per the directions of the State Election Commission for conducting election to sarpanch and ward members of two gram panchayats in Nizamabad district, informed District Collector M Rammohan Rao.
Nizamabad: The voters list will be amended as per the directions of the State Election Commission for conducting election to sarpanch and ward members of two gram panchayats in Nizamabad district, informed District Collector M Rammohan Rao.
He held a meeting with the representatives of various political parties at Pragati Bhavan in the Collectorate here on Wednesday. Addressing the participants, the Collector said the elections will be conducted for sarpanch and wards members of Gangaram Thanda of Indalwai mandal and Thirmanpally gram panchayats.
Also, the State Election Commission (SEC) gave orders for conducting election for the vacant ward members in 16 other panchayats. The voters' list is being amended in gram panchayats under the direction of the SEC, he said. The Collector said he would accept the objections if any, in the voters' list from September 18 to 21 and they would be resolved on September 25. The final list will be published on September 30. Collector Rammohan Rao urged the representatives of political parties to take action in this regard. The meeting was attended by District Revenue Officer Anjaiah, District Panchayat Officer Jayasudha, representatives of political parties and others.