- Bhumana credits volunteers for success of govt schemes
- Congress yet to see Sharmila’s impact in Vizianagaram
- Ambati predicts Naidu’s defeat in Kuppam
- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
Woman found hanging under suspicious circumstances
In a shocking incident, A 24-year-old woman identified as Barigala Kavya was found dead under suspicious circumstances in Peddapalli on Monday.
Peddapalli: In a shocking incident A 24-year-old woman identified as Barigala Kavya was found dead under suspicious circumstances in Peddapalli on Monday. A resident of Bandarikunta of Peddapalli town, Kavya was found hanging in her residence in the morning.
Peddapalli ACP Sarangapani and SI Rajesh visited the spot and began investigation by registering the case. Maternal relatives of the deceased alleged that in-laws of Kavya killed her and that they trying to project it as suicide.
They also alleged that she has been harassed by in-laws for additional dowry since she got married to Sandeep five years ago. Police were also probing the case from murder angles too.