- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
- Will speak on ‘Chaiwala’, ‘Chowkidar’ during upcoming LS polls: Akbar
- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
- Central Government Eases Air Quality Restrictions In NCR Following Improved Conditions
- Excise official suspended for carrying cash on election time in Telangana
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on November 29, 2023
- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
Yadadri-Bhongir: SI and Constable dismissed from Services
Addagudur Police station custodial death case of dalit woman Mariamma.
Yadadri-Bhongir: Addagudur Police station custodial death case of dalit woman Mariamma - police persons responsible namely S.I. V Maheshwar, PC 3056 M A Rasheed Patel, PC 2012 P. Janaiah who are under suspension are dismissed from service under Article 311 (2) (b) of constitution and 25 (2) of conduct rules on 20th July 2021 by Rachakonda Commissionerate of Police Mahesh M BagawathRavi Shankar Deekonda.