- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- Hyderabad Police Arrest BJP Leader's Son In Cocaine Bust At Five-Star Hotel Party
- AAP Set To Reveal Lok Sabha Candidates In Key States: Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab
- Assassination Of Haryana Political Leader: Key Details And Response
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
'Money Heist' season five to end saga
The megahit Spanish drama Money Heist, also known as La Casa de Papel, will return for a fifth and final season
Los Angeles: The megahit Spanish drama Money Heist, also known as La Casa de Papel, will return for a fifth and final season.
Streaming giant Netflix has revealed that the platform's most successful Spanish-language series "Money Heist" will end with the conclusion of part five, reports variety.com.
They shared the news with a tweet on their official handle. The post read: "The heist comes to an end."
Shooting is set to begin soon in Spain, Denmark and Portugal, with actors Miguel Angel Silvestre and Patrick Criado joining the cast featuring Ursula Cobero (Tokyo), Alvaro Morte (The Professor), Itziar Ituno (Lisbon) and Pedro Alonso (Berlin) among others.
"We've spent almost a year thinking about how to break up the band," said creator and showrunner Alex Pina, adding: "How to put the Professor on the ropes. How to get into situations that are irreversible for many characters. The result is the fifth part of 'La Casa de Papel'. The war reaches its most extreme and savage levels, but it is also the most epic and exciting season."