- SS Rajamouli's Son Karthikeya Brings Malayalam film Premalu to Telugu Audiences
- Pasted Chinese stickers, insulted ISRO scientists: PM Modi lambasts DMK at public rally
- Delhi: Asiad Village Society establishes composting yard to combat leaf waste
- Land-for-job case: Delhi court grants regular bail to ex-Bihar CM Rabri Devi, daughters
- Vodafone Idea shares slump over 11% after fundraising plans announced
- SpiceJet settles Rs 250 crore dispute with lessor Celestial Aviation
- Dailyhunt in talks to acquire India's Twitter Koo: Report
- Abhishek Malik Opens Up About Marriage Troubles and Divorce from Suhani Chaudhary
- Out-of-control wildfire in Texas Panhandle prompts evacuation orders, nuclear facility closure
- Patanjali Foods Shares Slip
3 firearms, bullets seized: Kurnool SP
District Superintendent of Police (SP) Fakkeerappa Kaginelli in a press release on Friday stated that three-country made guns and three live bullets have been seized at various places in the district.
Kurnool: District Superintendent of Police (SP) Fakkeerappa Kaginelli in a press release on Friday stated that three-country made guns and three live bullets have been seized at various places in the district.
Of the three guns, two are revolvers and they were detected at I-Town area and the other one in Kolimigundla mandal. The SP said I-Town police station Sub Inspector Venu Gopal and his team while conducting searches at I-Town area found one revolver on the backside of Ramanjaneya Swamy temple in Joharapuram.
Another revolver was also found in a dilapidated house in Moghulpura street, he stated. Kolimigundla SI, Sudhakar Reddy while conducting searches with his team have found the .303 rifle kept in a plastic bag in Thummalapenta village.
The three weapons have been seized and a case under relevant sections have been filed and took up investigations, informed the SP. Fakkeerappa also stated all the three weapons have been seized. A man hunt is underway to nab the accused, the SP said.