- Kandikunta Venkata Prasad conducts door-to-door campaign in Kadiri
- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
- 94 pc of Indian firms plan to boost workers’ skills, abilities this year
- Jana Sena may not get any seats in Srikakulam
30 people fall sick after eating food at a Marriage reception
As many as 30 people fell sick due to food poisoning at a marriage ceremony in Nellimella village of Telkapally mandal in Nagarkurnool district on Sunday.
Nagarkurnool: As many as 30 people fell sick due to food poisoning at a marriage ceremony in Nellimella village of Telkapally mandal in Nagarkurnool district on Sunday.
It is said that as many as 30 people who consumed food at a marriage party started vomiting and complained of stomach ache. Eye witness said the food served at marriage was rotten because of which it may have caused complications.