- As Andhra Chief Minister, NTR went beyond giving rice for Rs 2 a kg to the poor
- Chandrababu participates in bike rally at Rajahmahendravaram, pays tribute to NTR
- 'Junior Babu' or 'Andhra Pappu': Nara Lokesh faces his political acid test
- YS Jagan participates in inauguration ceremony of new parliament, to meet Amit Shah tonight
- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
Andhra Pradesh: NRIs donate 4.28 crore worth medical equipment to govt. hospitals
The Andhra Pradesh NRIs donated medical equipment worth about Rs.4,28,08,885 to government hospitals.
The Andhra Pradesh NRIs donated medical equipment worth about Rs.4,28,08,885 to government hospitals. The distribution ceremony held at the headquarters of Tadepalli on Monday where former TTD chairman YV Subba Reddy the chairman of the Brahmin Corporation, MLA Malladi Vishnu, APNRI President Venkat S Medapti, CEO K Dinesh Kumar attended.
On the occasion, Subba Reddy said that APNRTS was making special efforts to collect the details of medical equipment required by the state from the expatriates in coordination with the State covid Command Control Center.
Venkat Medapati said that APNRTS was working under the guidance of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. They explained that their coordinators in different countries are assisting those who want medical equipment to the AP. So far, medical equipment has been distributed to 70 areas and hospitals in the state. He said it is happy that associations of Siddhartha Medical College and Guntur Medical College come forward for the construction of oxygen plants.