- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
Andhra Pradesh: Preliminary exam for constable posts begins
The preliminary examination for the recruitment of constable posts in Andhra Pradesh has begun on Sunday at 10 am. The exam will be held from 10 am to 1 pm and the government has made all arrangements
The preliminary examination for the recruitment of constable posts in Andhra Pradesh has begun on Sunday at 10 am. The exam will be held from 10 am to 1 pm and the government has made all arrangements setting up 997 examination centers across the state. As many as 5.03 lakh people applied for 6,100 posts.
Meanwhile, section 144 is being implemented in the examination centers and the officials are monitoring the examination with CC cameras.
Security has been arranged with police personnel at strong rooms and examination centers. Candidates rushed to the examination centers at the last minute.
The officials have allowed the candidates from 9 am in the morning and it is learned that no candidates are being allowed after 10.00am.