- PM Modi slams Rahul for his 'drunkard youth remark'
- Magha Purnima 2024: When and How to Celebrate the Full Moon Festival
- Progressive organic farmer earns rs 30 lakh annually
- MP Sumalatha faced life threats for raising voice against illegal mining
- Supreme Court fixes Mar 11 for hearing on Abbas Ansari's bail plea in arms licence case
- Mrunal Thakur Rocks All Black in Glittering Rs 88k Ensemble
- One dead, two missing as fishing boat hits cargo ship in Vietnam
- Bangladesh plans to produce FMD vaccine for livestock
- Esri India, CKS to train 5 lakh students in geospatial tech skills in 5 yrs
- Lok Sabha elections dates are likely to be announced after March 13
Another break to RGV's movie on NTR
Giving another shock to film director P Ram Gopal Varma, the AP CEO Gopal Krishna Dwivedi asked him to abide by the rules of Model Code of Conduct and restrain from releasing the Lakshmi's NTR, on Tuesday.
Amaravati: Giving another shock to film director P Ram Gopal Varma, the AP CEO Gopal Krishna Dwivedi asked him to abide by the rules of Model Code of Conduct and restrain from releasing the Lakshmi's NTR, on Tuesday.
Dwivedi reacted to a representation filed by RGV with the office of CEO on April 25, which requested to allow the film producer RAkesh Reddy to release the movie.
In his reply to RGV, Dwivedi clearly mentioned that the Election Commission of India has already restricted the exhibition of this film till completion of the ongoing elections in the country and the same was communicated on April 10 itself. The CEO instructed RGV to adhere the ECI orders.
The Lakshmi's NTR is restricted since it is a biopic of TDP founder NT Rama Rao and diminishing electoral prospect of the party present president and CM N Chandrababu Naidu.
ECI has mentioned in its earlier order that, this film would disturb the level playing field during the elections and hence should not be displayed in electronic media including cinematograph during the operation of MCC.