- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
AP Governor Biswa Bhusan expresses condolence over Jaitley's death
The Governor of Andhra Pradesh Biswa Bhusan Harichandan in a message conveyed his grief and sadness over the sudden demise of Sri Arun Jaitley, senior BJP leader and former Union Finance Minister.
Vijayawada: The Governor of Andhra Pradesh Biswa Bhusan Harichandan in a message conveyed his grief and sadness over the sudden demise of Sri Arun Jaitley, senior BJP leader and former Union Finance Minister.
The Governor said Arun Jaitley's death is a great loss to the country as he was a bright political and administrative leader, who held several important portfolios at the Centre.
The Governor said Sri Arun Jaitley will always be remembered for his contribution in implementation of landmark economic and tax reforms such as 'Demonetisation' and 'Goods and Services Tax (GST)' during his term as Union Finance Minister.
The Governor conveyed his deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to members of the bereaved family.