- Harish demands ‘appointed day’ for RTC employees as govt staff
- KTR sees Revanth’s hand in attack on scribe
- CBI notice to Kavitha, a drama to divert people’s attention: Jagga Reddy
- Kavitha not to join CBI probe, seeks six weeks
- BJP final State LS list likely in March first week
- Teegala Krishna Reddy quits BRS, may join Congress
- Desertions from BRS: KCR in damage control
- ‘Premalu’ in Telugu: Star director’s family member acquires the rights
- Actress Tabu wraps ‘Crew’ filming
- PM INAUGURATES Food Testing Lab
AP LAWCET results announced
The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Chairman S Vijaya Raju announced the AP LAWCET 2019 results
Vijayawada: The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Chairman S Vijaya Raju announced the AP LAWCET 2019 results in the presence of Sri Krishnadevaraya University Vice-Chancellor and Chairman of APLAWCET Prof SM Rahamatullah here on Monday.
AP LAWCET-2019 was conducted by Sri Krishna Devaraya University on behalf of APSCHE.
The chairman announced the results of 3 years LLB, 5 years BL and 2 years LLM courses. He announced the first and second rankers for each course.
For 3 years LLB course, K Venkata Siva Reddy from Kadapa secured the first rank and R Jagadiah from Chittoor got the second rank.
For 5 years BL course, M Suraj from Srikakulam secured first rank and P Kiran Kumar Reddy from Kurnool got the second rank.
For 2 years LLM course, V Leela Krishna from Krishna district secured first rank and V Ravi Kiran Singh from Visakhapatnam got second rank.
He informed that the online exam was held on May 6 by SKD University at 47 exam centres across the state successfully.
Vijaya Raju said for three years LLB 7,764 candidates were qualified out of 8,282 candidates who had appeared for the examination and the vpass percentage is 93.74.
For five years BL course 2,396 candidates were qualified out of 2,851 candidates who had appeared for the examination and the pass percentage stands at 95.40.
In the 2 years LLM course, 671 candidates were qualified out of 787 candidates who had appeared for the examination and the pass percentage stands at 95.31.
He said that there are 31 LLB colleges in the state with 5,700 seats, 27 BL colleges with 2,860 seats and 12 LLM colleges with 406 seats intake. He further added that the rank cards can be downloaded from May 22 from the official website.