- Lavu Sri Krishna Devarayalu to join TDP in March 2
- Adari Anand Kumar launches free tailoring training program in 59 ward
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar flays YSRCP govt
- Sana Satish Babu extends financial assistance to road accident victim
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participates in unveiling of statue at Sri Annapurna Temple
- MVV Satyanarayana continues Padayatra for 52nd day
- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
AP new Cabinet first meeting at Amaravati
After the swearing-in of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's team 25 on Saturday, The first Cabinet meeting is going to held on Monday (10th June).
Amaravati: After the swearing-in of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's team 25 on Saturday, The first Cabinet meeting is going to held on Monday (10th June).
This meeting is chaired by CM YS Jagan in the morning at 10:30 am at the state Secretariat in Amaravati, where the Ministers will be taking the key decisions the issues.
The implementation of Navaratnalu scheme is the main agenda of the meeting, over this, the State Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam has already issued the circular to all the officials.
This Cabinet will discuss a total of eight issues. On the occasion, the Cabinet will approve the old age pension hike from Rs 2000 to Rs 2,250.
Secondly, the Cabinet will also approve the Asha workers salary hike from Rs 3000 to Rs 10,000.
Merge of APSRTC with the government, salary hike for the municipal sanitation workers, 27 percent IR (Interim Relief) to the state government employees.
Rythu Bandhu scheme, Salary hike of Home Guards, and termination of Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS). The Cabinet will discuss the issues and take a decision.