- Himachal to introduce e-governance services in all 60 urban local bodies
- Kerala govt suspends College Dean in student death case
- BJP's Pawan Singh not to contest from Asansol, opts out
- IWD 2024: Top 5 Indian Women on International Podium
- Shehbaz Sharif elected Pakistan Prime Minister
- Demand for key minerals to soar with growth of EVs
- Punjab sees 15.69pc increase in GST: Minister
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya loves collecting souvenirs from film sets
- Annual working hours in S. Korea drops to 200: Report
- 12 states in next 10 days: PM Modi's gruelling schedule shows BJP in 'Mission 370' mode
Arrangements in full swing for ceremony wedding
ri Satyanarayana Swami temple authorities at Annavaram in East Godavari are making elaborate arrangements for the eight day Kalyanostavam (wedding ceremony) of the Lord Satynarayana Swami with Goddess Ananatalakshmi.
Kakinada: Sri Satyanarayana Swami temple authorities at Annavaram in East Godavari are making elaborate arrangements for the eight day Kalyanostavam (wedding ceremony) of the Lord Satynarayana Swami with Goddess Ananatalakshmi. According to the temple executive officer M V Suresh Babu, the eight-day event from May 14 to May 21 will be marked by different rituals and cultural activities.
The Executive Officer on Tuesday said that keeping in view of expected rush of pilgrims, the temple authorities were making arrangements for darshan of the presiding deities and for performing special pujas."In this connection, we sought additional police force for making security arrangements to suit to the needs", Suresh Babu said.
"In addition to this, we are also taking special care for making adequate traffic arrangements and for provision of accommodation for the pilgrims during their visit for the Kalyanostavam," the Executive Officer informed. A wall poster was released in this connection on Tuesday by the Temple EO and Peddapuram RDO, Vasantarayalu.