- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
BJP - Janasena long march postponed
In a statement, BJP State vice president Turaga Nagabhushanam has announced that the long march call given by BJP and Janasana on February 2nd as a protest against Amaravati capital shifting has been postponed.
Amaravati: In a statement, BJP State vice president Turaga Nagabhushanam has announced that the long march call given by BJP and Janasana on February 2nd as a protest against Amaravati capital shifting has been postponed.
He said the next date would be declared after discussing further action plan on the issue. Earlier, BJP and Janasena have decided to conduct a long march from Tadepalli to Vijayawada exhibition grounds on February 2nd at 2 pm.
Recently, BJP and Janasena leaders have met with Union Ministers Nirmala Sitharaman and BJP national president JP Nadda in New Delhi. After this, the two parties have decided to work together in AP. In this context, the coordination committee meeting was also held, where the leaders decided to conduct a long march on February 2nd in Vijayawada.
Now, BJP has announced that this program has been postponed. On the other side, there is no official confirmation from the Janasena party.