- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
- EVs can go a long way to help India reach net zero target
- India's Most Powerful Personalities 2024
- Tourist from Maharashtra dies of heart attack in J&K's Sonamarg
- CG Power gets Cabinet nod for Rs 7,600 crore semiconductor unit in Gujarat
- Shahjahan’s close aide Amir Ali Gazi nabbed by CID from Bengal-Jharkhand border
- India's April-Jan fiscal deficit at 64 per cent of full year target
BJP slowly strengthening its reach in Kadapa district
With the joining of former minister Chidipiralla Adinarayana Reddy in BJP seems, that party gradually gathering strength in Kadapa district.
Kadapa: With the joining of former minister Chidipiralla Adinarayana Reddy in BJP seems, that party gradually gathering strength in Kadapa district. It may be recalled that after TDP had tasted bitter experience in 2019 general elections by loosing all 10 assembly seats and Kadapa, Rajampet parliament seats, a few months ago TDP Rajyasabha member CM Ramesh joined in BJP as he is presently playing crucial role behalf of that party in Kadapa politics. Now it is turning for another TDP leader like former minister C.Adinarayana Reddy to have hold responsibility in strengthening the party at the bottom stage.
Despite BJP has been existing in Kadapa district for the last two decades having few leaders like kandula Rajamohan Reddy, Srinatha Reddy etc but its performance is poor in the elections At least it is not able to win even seats in Panchayath elections due to lack of proper leadership.
However, after BJP retained power by securing remarkable victory in the 2019 elections, several TDP leaders looking at BJP to protect themselves against power politics of YSRCP in the district. " It is inevitable for me to join in BJP as I have no option to protect my group in the district I already specified to the same to Chandrababu Naidu before I joined BJP," said Adinarayana Reddy to Hans India.
According to the sources Adinarayana Reddy might have provided a key post in the party as it may be likely announced during the state-level meeting will be organized in Proddatur on Saturday.