- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Chandrababu likely to move AP High Court against CID notices
TDP National president N Chandrababu Naidu is likely file a petition today in Andhra Pradesh High Court seeking scrapping of cases filed by AP CID in connection with the Amaravati land scam.
It may be mentioned that the CID officials on Tuesday served notices to Chandrababu at his residence in Hyderabad requesting him to attend CID office in Vijayawada on March 23. After consulting his lawyers Chandrababu Naidu is likely to file a petition in AP High Court today. TDP leaders across the state condemned the YCP government for registering a case against Naidu.