- Chandrababu Naidu leaves to Hyderabad after meeting Amit Shah in Delhi
- Odisha train accident: Confusion continues over AP passengers
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 04 June 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023 exam begins across country, more candidates to appear from AP, Telangana
- Sharwanand wedding update: The groom is not more a bachelor
- Odisha train tragedy: PM Modi expresses gratitude to world leaders for condolence messages
- Goa Environmental Film Festival kicks off with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- Kannada actress Prema takes ramp walk with cancer survivors to spread message of courage
- Chiranjeevi swag looks at Star Cancer Centre inaugural ceremony
- Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel birthday
CM Chandrababu Naidu participates in Ugadi celebration at Amaravati
The Vikari named Ugadi, the Telugu New Year was celebrated with religious fervour and gaiety at TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s residence at Undavalli at Mangalagiri in Guntur district on Saturday.
Amaravati: The Vikari named Ugadi, the Telugu New Year, was celebrated with religious fervour and gaiety at TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu's residence at Undavalli at Mangalagiri in Guntur district on Saturday.
On the auspicious occasion of festival, renowned priest Kasibhotla Naga Venkata Parvatheeswara Sarma performed Ganapati Puja and other Pujas Priests blessed Chandrababu Naidu and TDP that they will win in the ongoing elections with a thumping majority.
In this programme, Chandrababu Naidu's wife Bhuvaneswari, their grandson Devaansh, TDP leaders and others participated.