- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
CM YS Jagan likely to expand Cabinet on 7th June
After YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sworn-in as the second Chief Minister of the state, now he is focused on the Cabinet expansion.
Amaravati: After YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sworn-in as the second Chief Minister of the state, now he is focused on the Cabinet expansion.
CM YS Jagan who is busy in finalizing the list of Ministers..it's said that on 7th or 8th June the Cabinet expansion may take place. After the Cabinet is being formed, special Assembly sessions are likely to be held on 11th and 12th June.
It's said that 10 to 13 members may have the chance to be in YS Jagan's Cabinet. The Cabinet may have the berths for 5 seniors and 8 new members.
It seems that CM YS Jagan has decided to give the Cabinet posts to one member from all 13 districts in the first list.
Over the Assembly sessions, YS Jagan has already discussed with Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam and other officials.
It's said that CS has informed the Assembly office to make the arrangements for the swearing-in ceremony of the newly elected MLA's.