- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
DG, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency visits Sri City
Junghee Hahn, Director General, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) in Chennai, an organisation working with the aegis of Embassy of the Republic of Korea, along with a team of officials visited Sri City on Thursday.
Tirupati: Junghee Hahn, Director General, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) in Chennai, an organisation working with the aegis of Embassy of the Republic of Korea, along with a team of officials visited Sri City on Thursday.
Junghee Hahn said that they were all impressed with the world-class infrastructure, business friendly atmosphere found at Sri City and the proactive industrial policies of AP Government. He said, ``We would introduce Sri City's business potential to the South Korean companies which are interested in investing in India, and suggest the business delegations to visit Sri City for exploring business opportunities."
The purpose of the Korean team visit was to witness the existing infrastructure facilities available at the mega industrial park and assess its business potential. During the interaction, Junghee Hahn evinced keen interest and inquired on different aspects of doing business in Sri City.
Following the briefing session, the guests visited the production units of Isuzu Motors India and MCNS Polyurethanes India, a 50:50 joint venture of Japan's Mitsui Chemicals and South Korea's SKC Polyurethanes Co. Ltd.
KOTRA is a state-funded organisation, facilitates the trade discussions between Republic of Korea and India, has been playing a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas. It has more than 100 offices all over the world. In India, KOTRA has offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata Ahmedabad and Bengaluru.
Earlier, Ramesh Subramaniam, president, Sri City Foundation extended a warm welcome, and briefed them on the infrastructure, unique features, government's proactive policies.