- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
- VH not to give up his Khammam MP ambitions
- Priyanka likely to launch two schemes ‘virtually’
- TTD hikes salaries of 9,000 contract employees
- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell, Known for 'Star Trek' and 'Captain Marvel', Passes Away at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
Expedite building works, AKNU V-C to contractor
Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) vice-chancellor Prof AV Prasad Rao has directed the officials and Contractor Corporation to complete construction of engineering college and education college building as per schedule to commence classes in this year.
Rajamahendravaram: Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) vice-chancellor Prof AV Prasad Rao has directed the officials and Contractor Corporation to complete construction of engineering college and education college building as per schedule to commence classes in this year.
He inspected the progress of the ongoing works and said engineering college building is coming up with an estimated cost of Rs 22.99 crore and Education College building with Rs 4.25 crore. He underlined the need for a separate hostel building for engineering students and asked the officials to provide necessary facilities as per the norms of AICTE.
The VC also advised the officials to expand laboratory for the benefit of the students. He asked the officials of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Welfare Institution Development Corporation to construct the buildings with quality and asked them not to compromise on quality.
Later, he inspected various works at the campus and gave suggestions to the university officials. University registrar Prof S Teki and others accompanied the vice-chancellor.