- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
- Asian Games: India's success in shooting at Hangzhou charted inside a 'war room' in NCR
- K'taka CM felicitates gold medal-winning Indian blind women's cricket team
- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
- Will weight loss help lower heart disease risk?
- RBI to maintain rates, real estate sector to be disappointed
- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
Godavari Boat Accident: Dharmadi Satyam Team Is All Set Bring The Boat Out
The rescue operation to bring the boat out that went missing in the Godavari river at Kachuluru in East Godavari district has commenced today in the morning by Balaji Marine Company.
The rescue operation to bring the boat out that went missing in the Godavari river at Kachuluru in East Godavari district has commenced today in the morning by Balaji Marine Company. After a fifteen-day struggle, the govt issued the contract to Balaji Marine company headed by Satyam. Satyam and his team launched a plan of immersing the langers into the river to pull the ship out. In the latest reports confirmed by the officials, the Satyam team was succeeded in locking the boat with langers attached to iron ropes. The team is pulling the ship upwards with proclainers.