- Delhi HC seeks Centre's reply on plea against notification imposing restrictions on women for change of surname
- Telangana Food Lab Confirms Contaminated Chocolate
- 'Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba': Kanika Dhillon unmasks the real Dinesh Pandit
- New investments in semiconductor chips will remain in Asia but moving away from China: Moody's Analytics
- IndiaTech partners T9L to launch early-stage incubation programme for startups
- K’taka CM accepts controversial caste census report ahead of Lok Sabha elections
- Cabinet approves Rs 150 crore to set up global big cat alliance
- X App Audio and Video Calling Functionality Explained
- 12-member panel to supervise inventory of Ratna Bhandar
- Demystifying debt funds: A guide to secure investments
GVMC chief's call to keep surroundings clean : Visakhapatnam
GVMC Commissioner M Hari Narayanan on Thursday advised the workers not to cause inconvenience while taking up sanitation works.
Visakhapatnam: GVMC Commissioner M Hari Narayanan on Thursday advised the workers not to cause inconvenience while taking up sanitation works. The Municipal Commissioner, who visited TSN Colony, Subbalakshmi Nagar and Railway New Colony in Ward no: 31 in the city, has directed the staff to work for Swachh Visakha and Arogya Visakha. He instructed the sanitation workers to clear garbage dumped on both sides of the road at Subbalakshmi Nagar.
Calling for collective efforts to keep the neigbourhoods clean, he said action would be initiated against apartment owners who fail in segregation of waste at source.