- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Kesineni Nani still expresses anger over Galla Jaya Dev
The disappointed TDP Lok Sabha member Kesineni Srinivas, alias Kesineni Nani has been continuing his anger over his colleague in the party, Guntur Lok Sabha member Galla Jaya Dev, it appears by seeing his reaction on social media.
Amaravati: The disappointed TDP Lok Sabha member Kesineni Srinivas, alias Kesineni Nani has been continuing his anger over his colleague in the party, Guntur Lok Sabha member Galla Jaya Dev, it appears by seeing his reaction on social media.
On Thursday, he posted on his Facebook page that, "nothing will lose except slavery cuffs if we fight"... a quotation by Sri Sri in Telugu.
Nani created a drama by refusing the Party Whip in the Parliament, offered by party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday, posted the same on Facebook.
Following the developments, Jaya Dev met Nani and discussed. Even Naidu also discussed with Nani to convince him. Still, he did not get satisfaction on it.
He objected offering two key positions to Galla family at the cost of party. Galla Aruna Kumari is Politburo member and her son Jaya Dev is appointed as Parliamentary party leader.
Even many TDP leaders couldn't digest giving high priority to Galla family, but not opened their mouths against Naidu. Some leaders opposed offering Guntur Lok Sabha ticket to Jaya Dev, who never available for local people. He came from Chittoor district to Guntur district only to contest as MP, this is also a major allegation on Jaya Dev.