- Telangana youth dies of brain stroke in the U.S
- Rs 500 gas cylinders in State from tomorrow, details inside
- FAPCCI to hold a weeklong online certificate course from March 1
- Cancer awareness rally organised
- CM Revanth Reddy chalks out plan to clear traffic woes in city
- Kandula Durgesh allotted Nidadavolu seat for polls
- Precautionary Measures And Traffic Advisory For Tractor March Near Delhi-Noida Border
- Arvind Kejriwal Skips Enforcement Directorate Summons In Money Laundering Case
- MWC 2024: Xiaomi Unveils Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Ultra; Features, Price and Availability
- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Porsche Edition of Magic V2 Foldable Phone
Naidu to conduct constituency reviews from May 2
TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu is scheduled to interact with 16 contested candidates per day from May 2 onwards.
Amaravati: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu is scheduled to interact with 16 contested candidates per day from May 2 onwards. Party leaders from 2 Lok Sabha and 14 Assembly constituencies will attend for these meetings every day. At least 50 cadre from each Assembly segment will be assembled at this meeting, where Chandrababu Naidu will discuss on various issues pertaining to the elections.
The issues like how the elections were conducted at their respective constituencies, functioning of the party cadre, progress of leaders, booth level polling analysis, awareness on counting procedure, polled EVMs counting, polled VVPATs counting, technical knowledge on it, problems created by the YSRCP and Election Commission of India and others would be discussed.
There are a total of 25 Lok Sabha and 175 Assembly segments in the state and this exercise will take at least two weeks to complete the review of all the constituencies.
Party sources informed that, Naidu will educate the leaders, rank and file on the precautions should be taken during the polled EVMs counting day.
Naidu already interacted with all the contested candidates recently, but the entire process was completed within a day and said that he would conduct a detailed review meeting on each and every Assembly and Lok Sabha constituencies in the month of May.
Since there are more than three weeks for counting, Naidu has sufficient time to conduct the reviews on each constituency.