- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Prof Virendra Kumar Varma of MITS selected for research in Japan
This trip is fully supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST) a Central Government body and Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR).
Madapanapalle: Dr. Virendra Kumar Varma, Professor & HOD of Physics from Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle has got an opportunity to do research and experiments at KEK Photon Factory, Japan for four days, from 27th to 30th of May, Principal Dr. C Yuvaraj said at the press meet on Sunday.
This trip is fully supported by Department of Science and Technology (DST) a Central Government body and Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR). Every year, a Maximum of 40 scientists are permitted by DST India to carry out experiments at International Synchrotron Radiation Facilities in Japan, and this year this prestigious opportunity is given to Dr. Varma by DST he briefed. The College Management, Principal Dr. C Yuvaraj congratulated Dr. Varma for this achievement.