- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Resolve all issues of TTD staff: JEO
TTD Joint Executive Officer (JEO) B Lakshmikantham has asked the officials to resolve all issues relating to employees working in TTD establishments speedily.
Tirupati: TTD Joint Executive Officer (JEO) B Lakshmikantham has asked the officials to resolve all issues relating to employees working in TTD establishments speedily. Speaking after a review meeting at TTD administrative building here on Saturday, the JEO directed the officials to speedily complete all ongoing civil and electric works in the employees' quarters at Vinayak Nagar, Ram Nagar, a compound wall at Sri Govindarajaswamy and Sri Kodandaramaswami quarters.
He also advised the employees to form cooperative housing societies to get housing plots. He advised that a seniority list of TTD employees be prepared for speeding up promotions, and for clearing cashless health initiatives of all staffers. He directed the officials to set up sports grounds to promote shuttle, badminton and other wellness games. The JEO also reviewed the audit issues in all TTD departments.