- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
SP tells cops to keep strict vigil on counting day
District Superintendent of Police (SP) Dr Fakkeerappa Kaginelli has instructed the police personnel to discharge their duties on the counting day (May 23) with utmost responsibility.
Kurnool: District Superintendent of Police (SP) Dr Fakkeerappa Kaginelli has instructed the police personnel to discharge their duties on the counting day (May 23) with utmost responsibility. He attended as a chief guest for a felicitation function organised at District Police Office (DPO) here on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, the SP praised police staff for performing duties with dedication and sincerity on April 11 (polling day). He said less number of poll-related cases were registered in Kurnool district compared to other districts in the State.
"With the support of officials ranking from DSP to constables, we could able to complete the polling peacefully," he added. Later, the SP felicitated the officials of all sub-divisions with commendation certificates. Additional SP Anjaneyulu and other police officials were present.