- Plight of Ad-Hoc professors in DU: AAP teachers' wing to go on hunger strike
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 07-06-2023
- Weather alert: 218 mandals in AP to witness heatwaves today, rains likely in parts of state
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 07-06-2023
- Narrow escape for Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express in Bengal's Purulia
- UP kids top in climate change vulnerability index
- Hyderabad: City start up transforming HEIs into AI driven campuses
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report
- Ice Cream— positive & negative effects on the nervous system
- Odisha Train Accident: 83 bodies await identification; distraught relatives clueless
Speaker Tammineni Sitaram orders foolproof arrangements
Assembly Speaker Tammineni Sitaram directed the police officials to take steps to regulate the traffic on the roads leading Assembly for the convenience of VVIPs attending the Assembly Budget sessions which starts on March 7.
Guntur: Assembly Speaker Tammineni Sitaram directed the police officials to take steps to regulate the traffic on the roads leading Assembly for the convenience of VVIPs attending the Assembly Budget sessions which starts on March 7. He conducted a meeting with the DGP K V Rajendranath Reddy, additional DGP Ravisankar Ayyanar, Guntur range DIG C M Trivikrama Varma and rural SP Vishal Gunni on security arrangements for the session.
He explained to the police officials the need to conduct the session in a peaceful atmosphere. Police officials briefed him about the security arrangements made for Assembly session on which he made some suggestions. Earlier, Guntur range DIG Trivikrama Varma and rural SP Vishal Gunni explained the security arrangements made for Assembly Budget session to the DGP and addl DGP Ravisankar Ayyanar who visited Legislative Assembly complex and reviewed security arrangements.
They examined Assembly hall and the entire premises. Rajendranath Reddy and Ravisankar Ayyanar enquired about security at the entrance gate arranged for Chief Minister and other VVIPs.
They instructed the police officials to make elaborate security arrangements for Governor Biswa Bhusan Harichandan's visit to the Legislative Assembly. Legislative Council chairman Koyye Moshen Raju was also present.