- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
TDP express dissatisfaction over Governors speech
The TDP has expressed dissatisfaction over the speech by the two Telugu states Governor ESL Narasimhan while addressing the house in Amaravati on Friday.
Amaravati: The TDP has expressed dissatisfaction over the speech by the two Telugu states Governor ESL Narasimhan while addressing the house in Amaravati on Friday.
The TDP MLA and deputy floor leader Acham Naidu and Payyavula Keshav said there is nothing great in Governor's speech. They said there is no mention of the state development in the speech.
They said it was really painful for not mentioning the Navya Andhra capital city Amaravati's name at least for once in the speech.
In the speech, Governor raised issues related to only four castes and ignored 139 other castes. The TDP MLA's said there is no mention of key issues in the speech.
Apart from Navaratnalu scheme all other welfare and development issues were ignored. The TDP Uravakonda MLA Payyavula Keshav said for the development not only Navaratnalu is needed but there are many other things that to be considered.
He expressed anger that the YSRCP government have no concerns over Amaravati capital city. Payyavula said in the Governor's speech there is no topic on interlinking of rivers and on irrigation projects.
Another TDP MLA Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary said there is no clarity in the speech that what the government is going to do for the unemployed youth in the state. He alleged that the YSRCP activists are going to get the appointments as Grama volunteer.
Finally, the TDP MLA's have concluded that overall the Governor's speech was very disappointing.