- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Two dead and several injured in a couple of accidents in Bapatla and Krishna districts
Two people died and many others were injured in two road accidents in Bapatla and Krishna districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Two people died and many others were injured in two road accidents in Bapatla and Krishna districts of Andhra Pradesh. A TDP leader was killed and two others were seriously injured in a road accident in Konda Manjulur of J Panguluru mandal of Bapatla district.
Going into the details, Chandragiri Mandal TDP Youth President Bhanu Prakash (31) died when the car in which TDP leaders were traveling from Chandragiri to Chilakaluripet hit a lorry in the middle of the road. Tirupati District TDP Secretary Gangupalli Bhaskar was injured.
In and another incident, AP GENCO employee Vara Prasad's wife died when a lorry collided with a car from behind on the national highway at Gannavaram RTC bus stand in Krishna district. Two others were seriously injured and taken to the hospital and are being treated. Police have registered a case and are investigating it further.