- Congress dubs PM Modi as a “certified liar”, says BJP conceded defeat before polls
- PlayStation India Announces PS5 Cricket24 Bundle; Launch Date and Details
- AP High Court reserves verdict on Naidu's bail plea in Angallu riots case
- Over 90,000 US visas for Indian students, third year in a row
- TN to hold 1,000 medical camps to screen dengue from Oct 1
- Bandi Sanjay defends Guv, says BRS targeting her
- Medical negligence case: Another hospital in UP's Amethi loses licence
- Odisha Assembly adjourned till 4 pm amid Opposition ruckus
- I-T Department updates rules for startup equity valuation
- Now have real-time listening session with your group with Spotify's 'Jam'
Two men take selfie video while committing suicide over family problems in Guntur
Selfie suicides are causing a stir in Andhra Pradesh where two people reportedly died in two separate incidents in the Guntur district after committed suicide by drinking insecticide.
Selfie suicides are causing a stir in Andhra Pradesh where two people reportedly died in two separate incidents in the Guntur district after committed suicide by drinking insecticide. A selfie video surfaced, which shows a man committing suicide. The two incidents took place in Duggirala and Tadikonda manuals respectively. According to the police, Subhani is working as an employee at Kalyan Jewelers in Sattanapalli, Chiluvoor village, Duggirala Mandal, Guntur district. However, he was deeply disturbed by the differences in financial issues, which led him to commit suicide on Wednesday. He drank cool drink mixed with pesticide and committed suicide.
Another youth committed suicide in Tadikonda, in the same manner and took a selfie video after a dispute in the family. The incident took place at the Bandarupalli railway track in Tadikonda mandal. According to police, Kondapati Gopi of Vemavaram village in Firangipuram mandal was married to a young woman from the same village two years ago and had a son. Gopi works at the railway track while the wife works as a village volunteer. However, Gopi repeatedly clashed with his wife over his close association with a fellow volunteer and took a final plunge on Wednesday morning. He blamed his wife, her fellow volunteer and aunts for his death in the selfie video. Police have registered a case and are investigating the incident.