- Himachal Congress govt on brink
- PM on two-day visit to Telangana From march 4: Modi to kickstart LS campaign in TS
- Tadepalligudem: TDP-JSP 'unstoppable'
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
Vasireddy Padma likely to get AP Mahila Commission chairperson post
YSRCP official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma is likely to get AP Mahila Commission chairperson post very soon.
Guntur: YSRCP official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma is likely to get AP Mahila Commission chairperson post very soon. Taking her services to the party into consideration,Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy assured her AP Mahila Commission chairperson post.
During the TDP government, Nannapaneni Rajakumari worked as AP Mahila Commission chairperson, after party debacle in the elections,she went to America.She did not submit her resignation.
The government is bringing ordinance to sack all the nominated bodies appointed in the TDP government rule to appoint the new bodies.
Due to Assembly sessions, ordinance delayed. The leaders lobbying for the nominated posts are eagerly waiting for ordinance.
Former MP Y V Subba Reddy is likely to get TTD chairman post . Sitting TTD chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav tendered his resignation.
MLA RK Roja is likely to APIIC chairperson post, MLA Alla Rama Krishna Reddy is likely to get a key post in the CRDA. Similarly Vasireddy Padma as AP Mahila Commission chairperson post. They are eagerly waiting for orders.