- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
- Almonds proven to reduce muscle soreness and improve performance: Study
- Why Janhvi Kapoor is the Breakout Star You Need to Watch in 2024
- A global music odyssey for Indian travelers
- After Gautam Gambhir, Jayant Sinha announced not to contest the elections
- Veterinary student's death: Kerala Guv suspends V-C for dereliction of duty
- Have called Google for meeting next week: IT Minister on Play Store row
Vasundhara expo begins
The women-oriented ornaments and clothing at an expo at Sesha Sai Kalyana Mandapam here are attracting the denizens in the city.
Vijayawada: The women-oriented ornaments and clothing at an expo at Sesha Sai Kalyana Mandapam here are attracting the denizens in the city. The organisers have set up 68 stalls for separate articles. Saris, Dress materials, Artificial Jewellery, Household articles, Designer Saris, Bridal saris and Latest trends in women clothing, children wear were showcased in the exhibition.
The expo was formally inaugurated on Friday by the organiser Koneru Jayasudha. Speaking on this occasion, Koneru Jayasudha stated that they are organising such big expos for the past five years and the citizens are encouraging every year. Hence they bring updated models and verities every year and this year also.
She said that Jaipur, Calcutta, Mumbai, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Chennai, Bangalore, Varanasi based Designer saris, Bridal, Party, Handloom Saris, Silver articles, Dress materials, Salwars, Half saris, Leather bags, Leggings, Rajasthani Bed sheets, Chappals, Handbags and other products are available in the expo.
She also said that the expo and sale will be concluded on May 4 and it will be open from 9 am to 9 pm.