- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Mohit Sharma opens up on heart breaking last over
- Sara ‘scolded’ mum Amrita Singh for buying towel for Rs 1,600, reveals Vicky
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
- Sonakshi reveals her favourite scene from ‘Dahaad’: ‘It was empowering as an actor’
- Call 1533 if any trouble occurs due to rain: BBMP Chief
- Goa Environmental Film Festival to open with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- DCM DK Shivakumar meets Savadi
Vizianagaram: Bees sting 20 workers
Twenty workers of MGNREGS job scheme suffered injured when they were stung by honeybees in Regidi mandal here, while they were engaged in NREGS works on Thursday
Vizianagaram: Twenty workers of MGNREGS job scheme suffered injured when they were stung by honeybees in Regidi mandal here, while they were engaged in NREGS works on Thursday. According to sources, the workers went to a water tank to clear bushes and clear the bund in M Dolapeta.
All of sudden thousands of honeybees started stinging the workers as the hive was disturbed. District Collector A Surya Kumari stated that none of them is in serious condition and all are safe.
Some of them have been admitted at Palakonda area hospital and provided adequate treatment, she added.