- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy comments on Chandrababu Naidu's letter to CM YS Jagan
The YSRCP Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy made the satirical comments on TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu's letter to Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Amaravati: The YSRCP Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy made the satirical comments on TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu's letter to Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Through a twitter post MP tweets that everyone thought the first letter written to Chief Minister YS Jagan by Chandrababu Naidu will be on the public issues. But in his 40 years of experience, he was seen worrying about his luxury residence.
He further said the man who said to bring the entire world to Amaravati has no intention to build his own house here.
సిఎం జగన్ గారికి చంద్రబాబు రాసే మొదటి లేఖ ప్రజా సమస్యల పైన ఉంటుందనుకున్నాం. 40 ఏళ్ల అనుభవానికి తను ఉండే విలాసవంతమైన నివాసం ఉంటుందా, పోతుందా అనే సంశయం తప్ప ఇంకేమీ కనిపించడం లేనట్టుంది. ప్రపంచం మొత్తాన్నిఅమరావతికి రప్పిస్తా అన్న వ్యక్తికి సొంత ఇల్లు కట్టుకునే ఆలోచన లేనట్టేగా?— Vijayasai Reddy V (@VSReddy_MP) June 6, 2019
On Wednesday, the TDP supremo has written a letter to CM YS Jagan that he would like to retain Praja Vedika for his official use.
Through the letter, Chandrababu Naidu has asked CM YS Jagan to declare the Praja Vedika as residential annexe of the leader of the opposition.
In a strange devvelopment, even YSRCP has also requested Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam to give Praja Vedika for official use of CM YS Jagan, which will be helpful for him to meet party leaders as well as common public.