YSRCP promises for farmers in 2019 elections manifesto
The YSR Congress Party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy have released 2019 elections manifesto at the party central office at Tadepalle in Guntur on Saturday.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress Party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy have released 2019 elections manifesto at the party central office at Tadepalle in Guntur on Saturday.
With the concern of benefiting all segments of the people, mainly the farmers, YS Jagan has given the prominent place in the manifesto.
Throughout the country the farmers are coming on the roads, protesting for the support price for the crops. But interestingly that YS Jagan has promised to announce the minimum support price for the crop before the season begins.
Along with this, YS Jagan has also promised some more schemes and benefits for the farmers in the manifesto.
YSRCP promises for farmers in Manifesto:
1) Rs 50,000 investment support for every farmer's family
2) In the May month Rs 12,500 farm investment will be deposited to the farmers
3) 9 hours free current in the morning time
4) With Rs 4,000 crore Natural Disaster Relief Fund will be established
5) The Government will pay the entire crop insurance premium
6) Free borewell facility, and interest-free loans for the farmers
7) For Aqua farmers, Rs 1.50 per unit current supply
8) Guarantee for the minimum support price for the crops
9) Warehouses, cold storages, and food processing units will be set up at each constituency
10) Road tax and toll tax canceled for agricultural tractors
11) The cooperative sector will be restored, and Rs 4 will be paid extra for the dairy farmers
12) Under the YSR insurance scheme, Rs 7 lakhs will be paid to the families of the farmer who has died accidentally or by suicide
13) Interest free loan for tenant farmers
14) For SC, ST, BC, and minority farmers, Rs 12500 extra will be provided under the financial support scheme.