- Why Should You Consider Enhancing Your Home Security?
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
City police nab two drug peddlers, 1000 LSD strips seized
The Central Crime Branch (CCB) arrested two drug peddlers, Rahul and Darshan who bought the contraband through darknet. According to the police the drugs came from Poland.
Bengaluru: The Central Crime Branch (CCB) arrested two drug peddlers, Rahul and Darshan who bought the contraband through darknet. According to the police the drugs came from Poland.
The police have seized 1000 LSD strips worth 50 lakh.
"These may seem to be ordinary looking colour papers but are highly intoxicating. CCB Anti Narcotics wing led by PI Virupaksha detected another drug procurement done through darknet. Two peddlers have been arrested and 1000 LSD strips worth Rs 50 Lakhs," Joint Commissioner of Police (crime), Sandeep Patil said.
Last month, the CCB arrested a 25-year-old computer programmer for allegedly hacking various government sites besides helping drug peddlers in the city to procure drugs through the darknet.