- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
Aparna Constructions bags awards
Hyderabad: Aparna Constructions, a leading real estate company, won multiple awards at the Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC)...
Hyderabad: Aparna Constructions, a leading real estate company, won multiple awards at the Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) Vishwakarma Awards 2019 and CNBC-AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2018-19.
At the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2019, Aparna Elina-Bangalore, the ultra-luxury gated community apartment project from the group, was conferred with 'Best Construction (Residential) Project' award. The award makes Aparna Constructions one of the few companies to have been recognized for the fourth consecutive year by the council for their construction excellence.
In addition to the residential project, the company's CSR initiative 'Aparna Novel Society for Education and Research (ANSWER)' has won the 'Achievement Award for Social Development & Impact' for the second time.
At the CNBC-AWAAZ Real Estate Awards, Aparna CyberZon, Hyderabad, stood out in the category of 'Best Residential Project under Affordable Segment in South Zone'.
Accepting awards, Rakesh Reddy, Director, Aparna Constructions, said, "We thank the jury of both CIDC and CNBC Awaaz for recognizing our efforts and bestowing upon us this prestigious honour.
These awards will act as a motivating force and drive us to continue our efforts in amalgamating technology and aesthetics, to design and construct gilt-edged landmarks for our consumers."
S S Reddy, MD, Aparna Constructions, said: "At ANSWER our initiatives have been aimed at improving the quality of life of underprivileged children, and we are thankful to the CIDC jury for acknowledging our work and efforts."