- Khammam: Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy dilly-dallies on his future course
- Yuvraj Singh wishes Balayya on his special day; his tweet goes viral
- Netflix gains 100K new subscribers in 2 days as it curbs password sharing
- Good news for Nani fans; Vivek Athreya coming with an action script this time!
- Puttaparthi: Farmers told to use tools to reduce cultivation costs
- Introduce telemedicine services in nephrology wing: TTD EO
- Gurugram: Property registration in 65 illegal colonies banned
- Govt promoting caste-based professions: Minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- ‘BJP is daydreaming, they don’t understand South India’: BRS
- Amit Shah set to visit Khammam on June 15
Biocon Biologics gets Rs 555 cr investment
Biocon on Thursday said Abu Dhabi-based ADQ will invest Rs 555 crore in its subsidiary Biocon Biologics
Hyderabad: Biocon on Thursday said Abu Dhabi-based ADQ will invest Rs 555 crore in its subsidiary Biocon Biologics.
The board of Biocon Biologics has approved a primary equity investment by ADQ, Biocon Ltd said in a statement. As per the terms of the proposed agreement, ADQ will invest Rs 555 crore for a 1.8 per cent minority stake in the biosimilar business, valuing Biocon Biologics at a post money valuation of $4.17 billion, it added.
The transaction is subject to customary condition precedents and approvals and if it goes through, Biocon's stake would come down to 89.89 per cent in Biocon Biologics on a fully diluted basis. "The current investment has put post money valuation of Biocon Biologics at $4.17 billion," Biocon's Executive Chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw said.