- National Singles Day
- Lankan PM Dinesh Gunawardhana urged to operate daily flights to Hyderabad
- Fitness expert’s strategies for a pain-free life
- Rangareddy District Collector Collector Harish reviews development projects in Ibrahimpatnam
- Baljeet Kaur’s journey to heights
- Rangareddy: Congress vows to take six guarantees to every household
- Apple shares solution for the iPhone 15 Pro discolouration issue
- Hyderabad: Cyberabad police conducts surprise checks on school buses
- IIT-M new app uses AR, VR simultaneously to inhabit metaverse
- Generative AI helps in enhancing humour and mental well-being
Blue, space economy will fuel India’s growth
Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Wednesday said lesser explored areas like ocean resources and space will do value addition in the future economy of the country
Mainpuri (UP): Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Wednesday said lesser explored areas like ocean resources and space will do value addition in the future economy of the country. Addressing a meeting here, he said one of the hallmarks of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s approach towards the economy has been that he has reinforced and strengthened the existing pillars of the economy by imposing a check on pilferage or malpractice and reduced a load of avoidable restrictions and regulations for ease of business.
The Prime Minister also introduced new dimensions to the Indian economy, which hardly received any attention from previous governments even though these were important, the Minister of State for Personnel said.
“Blue economy and space economy are among some of the new concepts introduced in last nine years by the Prime Minister," he said.