- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
- PL Sector Report - Agro Chemicals - Sector Update – Global agrochemicals - Weak quarter; bleak near term outlook
- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
- Online Food Delivery Platforms’ Profitability Focus Evident during IPL 2023, with modest 7% spike in business: Redseer Strategy Consultants
- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 01-06-2023
- Telangana: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Banswada
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 01-06-2023
- Nothing Phone (2): Company reveals the display, battery, and chipset
- PL Stock Report - Insecticides India (INST IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Dismal end to FY23; near term cautious outlook - Accumulate
Forever opens 2nd store in Hyd
Hyderabad: Forever 21 India, a fast fashion brand, on Wednesday opened its second store in the city. Along with their label of collection, this place...
Hyderabad: Forever 21 India, a fast fashion brand, on Wednesday opened its second store in the city. Along with their label of collection, this place will also house clothing line from fashion icons Kendall and Kylie.
Rahul Jhamb, Business Head, Forever 21, said, "Spring 2019 brings with it an exciting array of fresh concepts like Pop and Play introduces an abundance of stripes, Palm Beach collection gives a fresh 80's inspired look, Port Bleu line of clothing highlights longline silhouettes, Ground Force features updated camouflage, utility and cargo styles and Sunset collection features prints with varied shapes.
Besides donot forget the wide range of apparels and accessories designed by the Jenner sisters themselves, exclusivelyavailable atselect Forever 21 stores."He further said that itsfirst store at Forum Mall in the city is getting a makeover, hence the second outletwould make available the merchandise for their customers.
The store was launched by Bollywood actor Siddhant Chaturvedi. Forever 21 is a California-based brand, in which Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited has acquired the India rights of online and offline network.