- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Nandani Creation Limited declares Q3FY21 results; Reports revenue of Rs 12.06 crore
Nandani Creation Limited has reported revenue of Rs 12.06 crore in the 3rd quarter of the financial year 2020-21 (Q3FY21)
Nandani Creation Limited has reported revenue of Rs 12.06 crore in the 3rd quarter of the financial year 2020-21 (Q3FY21). The company has reported total revenue of Rs 33.87 crore till the end of 3rd Quarter of the FY 2020-21.
Declaring the results, Nandani Creation Limited said, "Q1FY21 was impacted as foreknown due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdowns in the country and its effect was clearly visible for the e-commerce businesses like ours."
Known for its Jaipurkurti.com brand, Nandani Creation Limited's revenue from operations was up by 1.51 per cent to Rs 12.06 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs 11.88 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
"With our new spring-summer 2021 collection, we are coming up with ''NEW NORMAL'' with amazing themes and attires. During the Lockdown 1.0 and 2.0, our retail stores remained closed and gradually reopened from Lockdown 3.0 onwards with some restrictions," the company said while talking about the future plans.
"The company is witnessing that consumer sentiment is gradually picking up across the country owing to the easing of restrictions and increased consumer spending will bring a much-needed recovery in the Online as well as Retail Business," Nandani Creation said.
Elaborating about the plans, the company said, "Since, we know that hygiene has become the most important factor during this pandemic. Textile Industry will be benefited by this new opportunity. PPE Kits, Mask etc are new areas where the manufacturers can take the lead. We have launched a new brand "Value Plus" and started the manufacturing of "N95 Masks". We have been granted BIS Product Certification License No. 8400165811 from Bureau of Indian Standards for our product: Respiratory Protective Devices-Filtering Half Masks to Protect against particles- Class FFP2 as per IS 9473:2002 which only a handful of companies possess throughout the country."
"We are the authorized Suppliers of Mask in many Government agencies and are currently supplying to "BUREAU OF PUBLIC PHARMACEUTICALS OF INDIA" ("BPPI") - Under Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India which are procuring for their shops at PAN India basis and to Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited (GMSCL) - A Government of Gujarat Undertaking. We have a production capacity of appx. 45,000-60,000 pcs per day."
Nandani Creation believes that as the COVID-19 cases are now witnessing downslide, the textile industry will again experience the boom.