- Karnataka: YS Sharmila meets DK Shivakumar in Bangalore
- BRO: Makers Reveal an Intense Poster
- WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp to allow screen sharing during video calls
- Fire Accident On The Sets Of Pawan Kalyan’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 29-05-2023
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 29-05-2023
- Delhi Excise Policy scam: Sisodia used 43 SIM cards, says ED
- BGMI is back: You can play but with limited game time; what's new
- UP Opposition slams Centre over police action on wrestlers
- BGMI mobile game now available for play in India
Now, just a click can connect Indian fans to global celebrities
The global village we live in is constantly shrinking and the click of a mouse can make it even smaller.
The global village we live in is constantly shrinking and the click of a mouse can make it even smaller. One example of this is that Indian fans can now directly and authentically connect with more celebrities from around the world in almost any way imaginable, thanks to a new merger between celebrity engagement company my FanPark and Silicon Valley-based, Starsona Inc.
Serial entrepreneur Shailendra Singh who brought South -African start-up myFanPark says, "The blurring of lines in the way entertainment and sports are consumed today, has now expanded the horizons of celebrity watchers and fans around the world. A Kawhi Leonard for instance is no stranger to an avid basketball aficionado What a thrill it can be for a fan in India to hear from him! Perez Hilton in many ways defined celebrity-oriented media bytes that have become the norm today. With our merger with Starsona Inc, fans who have been reading his blog for years, can connect with him."
Kawhi Leonard who plays professional basketball for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA) says, "I would love to know how Indian fans follow us and know so much about iconic players like Magic Johnson , Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. I would love to engage with them and exchange notes about this game that we are all passionate about. And of course I want to know more about India as well!"
Many more names from the US, South Africa, Nigeria and Germany are now accessible to Indian fans apart from their own familiar icons back in India. From actor and singer, Star Jackson, award-winning hip-hop artist Gigi LaMayne, Tik Tok star Delaney Brown , German football legend, Roman Weidenfeller, former American football cornerback in the National Football League (NFL), Roland "Champ" Bailey Jr., South African Springbok, Faf de Klerk, Meet Bros to Robin Uthappa , the list of illustrious names is inexhaustible.
From personal shout outs to curated experiences, celebrity interactions have now got vivid, varied and global on myFanPark